Friday, March 5, 2010

The Queens by Queen

Hi, Cat of A here. I was listening to my boy Freddie this morning, and a scene erupted in my head. It's a music video that will most likely never happen, given all of our schedules, but I thought I'd give you a taste of it anyway. Very simple, written for the Queens by Queen. Is it not perfect?
 
We Are The Champions
 
CA: I've paid my dues
Time after time
 
AB I've done my sentence
But committed no crime
 
KH And bad mistakes
I've made a few
 
AC I've had my share of sand kicked in my face
But I've come through!
 
All: No need to go on, on, on, on...
We are the champions, my friends
And we kept on fighting till the end
We are the champions
We are the champions
No time for losers
'Cause we are the champions
Of the world.
 
JS I've taken my bows
 
CP And my curtain calls
 
All: You've brought us fame and fortune and everything that comes with it
We thank you all
 
KH But it's been no bed of Roses
 
CP no pleasure cruise
 
All: We consider it a challenge before the whole human race, and we're gonna lose
No need to go on, on, on, on
 
CHORUS
 
CHORUS--Second time through,Jane gets emotional and throws open her arms for effect. One of them hits Boleyn in the face, and she starts fighting with Jane. One by one, they all get into it. Eventually, as the last chorus is being sung, everyone's beating each other up beyond belief.
 
And that's my music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment