Saturday, March 6, 2010

Every Rose Has It's Thorn: A Mix of Kathryn Howard

I love to use music as part of my character development, and I've finally completed my Kathryn Howard mix.

With these songs, I tried to give a little bit of Kathryn's story as well as incorporate the sort of music that she herself would listen to.  Hence the prevalence of bad pop music :)

"Lip Gloss" by Lil Mama
"Much More" from The Fantastiks
"Oasis" by Amanda Palmer
"Goodies: by Ciara feat. Petey Pablo
"What's New Pussycat?" by Tom Jones
"Missed Me" by The Dresden Dolls
"Wannabe" by The Spice Girls
"This I Promise You" by N'Sync
"Cath..." by Death Cab for Cutie
"Redneck Woman" by Gretchen Wilson
"Oops I Did It Again" by Britney Spears
"See You Again" by Miley Cyrus
"The Secret Gardens" by Bekah Hayes
"Here In Your Arms" by hellogoodbye
"Birds" by Kate Nash
"Teardrops on my Guitar" by Taylor Swift
"Low" by Flo-Rida feat. T-Pain
"Every Rose Has Its Thorn" by Poison
"Gravity" by Vienna Teng
"Wonderwall" by Oasis
"Laughing With" by Regina Spektor
"Live Your Life" by Ti & Rihanna


And here are some songs for you other queens!
Catherine of Aragon - "Don't Stop Believin" by Journey
Anne Boelyn - "(Pas La Peine D'appeler Je Ne Reponds Pas Au) Telephone" by TTC
Jane Seymour - "Candle in the Wind" by Elton John
Anne of Cleves - "Trans-Europe Express" by Kraftwerk
Catherine Parr - "England Belongs to Me" by Cock Sparrer

No comments:

Post a Comment