Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Six Queen's Themes


HEY GIRL HEY!!

Dirty Kathy Howard here, Wife #5.  I've been listening to my iPod a lot recently.  [BUT pleeeeeeez don't tell the other Queenies that I've got one.  I've hidden it so far, and I know as soon as the other girls discover it they'll fill it with hymns and other yawn-inducing songs.  BOOOOOOOORING.]  Anyway I've gotten to thinking about what each of our theme songs would be.

My picks are.......imagine a drumroll here...I don't think I could spell what a drumroll sounds like.....

1.  Catherine of Aragon
"Like A Prayer"--Madonna
Though I bet she doesn't quite get what the song means.

2.  Anne Boleyn
"Love the Way You Lie"--Eminem feat. Rhianna
"NEXT TIME?  THERE WON'T BE A NEXT TIME!!"  Though Annie, I think you're prettier than Megan Fox.

 3.  Jane Seymour
"Lucky"--Britney Spears
I know you're not all happiness and True-Queen-ness all the time, Seymour [Butts]!  You cry cry cry in the lonely night, too!

 4.  Anne of Cleves
"Dancing On My Own"--Robyn
No one dances like Cleavage.  No one.  I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing...

5.  Kathryn Howard
"Every Rose Has Its Thorn"--Miley Cyrus (covering Poison, obvs)
What more can I say ;)

6.  Catherine Parr
"I'm the Best"--Nicki Minaj
At least in her own mind!

Agree?  Disagree?  What song(s) would you pick for your fave Queenie?

...oh, okay, fine, here's one for Henry...

No comments:

Post a Comment